“There isn’t a more effective way to improve your English!”
Our English language summer courses will take place in the months of July and August are a viable solution that allows your children to learn the English language through a rich curriculum and outdoor activities.
“Hospitality and Accommodation provided”
The above fees include the following:
- Full board and laundry with a carefully selected Irish Host Family
- Supervised check-in for return flight.
- Online assessment test provided.
- 20 hour English course per week.
- English course book (or photocopies) and folder supplied to each student.
- Student Insurance (In the event of negligence shown by the school) covering Academic, Sports & Accommodation.
- 1 evening disco per week — supervised by Mary, Karla and Coordinators.
- Airport transfers by private coach to and from Dublin or Cork Airport (Airport transfers are included in school fee unless a student arrives outside the appointed travel date in which case a fee of €100 (Dublin) and €50 (Cork) each way will be applied).
- End of course assessment and School Certificate.
- 5 Afternoon Activities with Coordinators.
- Full Day excursion each Saturday.
- Sunday spent with Host Family.
- No administration fee is applied
Please note programme does not cover the following
- Pocket Money
- Personal items such as toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant etc.
- Student personal insurance.
- Any day trips outside of school times or any optional school trips.
Experience Irish Life while improving English
Each family is different, contact with your child is very important – We’re happy to provide as much correspondence as you need. Weekly emails or calls are no problem.
A warm Irish welcome